CONFIDENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
BRIDGING THE GAP BY EMPOWERING CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND SCHOOLS THROUGH MAKING MINDFUL CONNECTIONS.
Registration for social skills classes are open! Please fill out this registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in enrolling your child in one of the classes. Classes will take place Thursday evenings. 5:30-6:30 for elementary students and 6:30-7:30 for middle school students at our office. The address is 5615 Harrisburg Industrial Park Drive Harrisburg, NC 28075.
Process for new families:
1. Fill out the registration form and email it to email@example.com.
2. Wendy will call you after it has been received.
3. A required comprehensive speech and language evaluation with special attention to pragmatic language will be scheduled prior to enrollment in a class. (cost is $150) This session takes about 90 min.
4. Meet with Wendy within 10 days to discuss results and to determine which class would be the best fit for your child.
5. Begin attending class!
Process for existing families:
1. Fill out registration form and email it firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Wendy will call you to discuss the best options.
3. Begin attending classes.
If you are interested in a comprehensive evaluation, send Wendy an email to set up a time.
Classes will begin in September and end in November. New sessions will begin again in January. No classes will be held when school is out- winter break, spring break, etc. We will follow Cabarrus County Schools Calendar (See attached).
An invoice will be sent the first week of each month for that month. Payment will be due by the 15th of each month. Each week (for a group) the cost is $42 for one hour. Private sessions are $60/hour. Wendy will work with the group or individual for 40 minutes and then meet with the parents for 20 minutes. The parent meeting allows the parents to learn the terminology, ask questions or express concerns.
A teacher letter will be provided once a month for each group. This letter provides information regarding terminology and how to help your child be successful across settings.
For more information about social skills groups, click here.